International Peer Leader Program
The International Peer Leader Program (IPLP) at KSU consists of high achieving KSU students who are recruited to come and share their experiences and expertise with new international students, particularly during orientation. As student leaders, Peer Leaders train hard and volunteer at the International Student Orientation to help the new students acclimate. Peer Leaders also mentor our new students and share tips to becoming successful at KSU. Additionally, they keep in touch with new students throughout their first semester at KSU and provide support for additional questions, comments, and concerns.
- Make new friends;
- Learn about different cultures;
- Enhance teamwork & leadership experience;
- Develop organizational & interpersonal skills;
- Have a positive impact as a mentor;
- Become a Globally Competent student.
- Be in good academic standing;
- Be a returning, full-time KSU student;
- Be available for Training through International Student Orientation;
- Be available for International Student Orientation (8/11Kennesaw Campus and 8/12 Marietta Campus);
- Host at least one workshop on American Culture at the Global Village;
- Commit to the Program for the full Fall 2021 semester;
- Attend several on-campus events throughout the semester and encourage the new students to attend and/or get involved on campus as well!
If you feel passionately about helping others and want to play a larger role in the international student community at Kennesaw State University, apply now for the International Peer Leader Program! Join a dynamic leadership program, which will allow you to share your knowledge of KSU with new incoming international students and help in their transition to US Culture and the American Collegiate System.
Please email any questions, comments, or concerns about the program to the Global Village staff at email@example.com.Apply to the International Peer Leader Program